NIH T35 Short-Term Research Training Program
- Boys Town National Research Hospital is internationally recognized as a leader in hearing research and clinical care. We are currently seeking AuD students to join our team of researchers for an intensive, short-term summer research program. This is an excellent opportunity for AuD students to obtain significant exposure to research in an active laboratory conducting research related to clinical and experimental audiology, and may be of particular interest to students who are considering pursuing a Ph.D.
Learn more about our T35 Program here.
- The 2020 application deadline is January 15, 2020.
- Additional T35 research institutions include the National Center for Rehabilitative Auditory Research (Portland, OR) and Vanderbilt University (Nashville, TN).
Students will be matched with a mentor according to the students’ interests and mentor availability to complete a dedicated project.
- Other benefits of the T35 traineeship include:
- Weekly journal groups
- Local seminars and workshops
- Colloquia presentations by national and international experts in communication disorders
- A course on responsible conduct in research
- Access to all hospital faculty for informal discussions and consultations
- Technical and computer support
- Travel stipend to present the T35 research project during the Mentored Research Poster Sessions at the American Auditory Society meeting in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona the following spring